Swimming Pool Renovations in Aruba & Curacao
Is it time to give your pool a new look?
We can do just about anything to change the look and style of your pool, and not only fix what's wrong, but make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem for the experienced team at Willy’s Pools.
We can refinish your surface with your choice of a wide variety of different pool finishes. We can add LED lighting, replace the coping, replace the tile and the decking, and fix any drainage or other issues while we’re at it.
Basically, when it comes to renovation, we'll go as far as you want, right up to remodeling the entire yard, and replacing the pool itself.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
• NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
• NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
• NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs, and aggregate interior finishes
• MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps, and LED lighting
• LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators, and automated control systems
We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it is a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it is no problem. We have served Aruba & Curacao for more than 30 years; we have gotten good at making old pools look beautiful again.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
• Chlorine-free systems
• Energy-efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
• Energy-efficient pumps, filters, and plumbing
• Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
• Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
• Saltwater based chlorine generators
• Computerized automation systems
• Built-in automatic pool covers
• Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
• Long-life aggregate-based interior finishes
• Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
• Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
• Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
• Built-in tables, underwater seating
• Tanning ledges, beach entries
• Mosaics and all-tile finishes
• Fiber optic & LED lighting
• Raised gardens, grottos
• Fire woks, fire pits
• You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.
Contact Our Renovation Team
If your swimming pool is ready for an equipment or beautification makeover, just give us a call at +297 586 7034. Or fill our web form below, we’ll be happy to help you.